The Kestrel 4400 Heat Stress Tracker detects when conditions are not safe, even before your body does.
Kestrel 4400 Measures:
Kestrel 4400 Also Measures:
- Wet Bulb Globe Temperature
- Thermal Work Limit
- Naturally Aspirated Wet Bulb Temperature
- Globe Temperature
- Barometric pressure
- Pressure trend
- Relative humidity
- Heat stress index
- Wet bulb temperature
- Density altitude
- Wind chill
- Air, water, and snow temperature
- Current wind speed
- Average wind speed
- Maximum wind gust
Available with Bluetooth® (Select option below):
Kestrel 4400 Heat Stress Trackers with integrated Bluetooth® technology offer the ultimate in portable and accurate environmental data. Now, both real-time and logged data can be transferred wirelessly and automatically to a laptop or PDA, making a Kestrel 4400 the perfect tool for virtually any job that requires quick and reliable heat stress data.
Kestrel Pocket Weather Meters have specifically customized our Bluetooth® integration to answer the unique needs of our customers:
Click here to purchase the Kestrel® 4400 Heat Stress Tracker in another colors
- Streamline your work and reduce your equipment in the field - wireless data transmission eliminates the need for a separate interface and cabling.
- Every Bluetooth® Kestrel will include custom communication software designed to quickly and easily configure your data transmission frequency, download logged data, graph data, and transfer data to other applications.
- Data transmission range adjustment allows you to maximize power to communicate with your Kestrel at up to a 30 feet range, or reduce power for closer, more secure operation.
- Individual unit ID’s ensure you pair with the Kestrel you want, even when more than one system is operating in the same area.
- Permanently coded unique 4-digit Pin numbers provide extra security when pairing and transmitting data.
Tune-up & Calibration services available here!
||Normally ships within 1 business day
|Would You Like Bluetooth?